Our professors have decades of experience directly preparing Foreign Service Officers for their language exams. Come benefit from the best!
Arabic student testimonial — Andrea:
What makes MESALI different?
MESALI professors comprise a rich variety of native speakers with decades of professional training and experience directly preparing thousands of Foreign Service Officers for their language exams and postings abroad. They offer various cutting edge language skills and specializations, including preparing individuals for the foreign service officer telephone language exam; providing the MESALI bump to those waiting on the FSO waiting list. As part of MESALI’s services, they provide official assessments to Fulbright, Borne and other scholarship applicants. For decades, they have developed official language materials for the U.S. government, provided official written translations and live interpretation. Come benefit from the best!
Why are more students switching to MESALI from similar institutions?
- Highly trained and qualified Adjunct Professors applying standards of the Inter-agency Language Roundtable (ILR) and the American Councils for International Education
- To benefit from the same language training as actual foreign service officers,
- MESALI provides early registered students with payment plans for 60 hour Normal courses, enabling students to take specialized university level courses on their budget timeline.
- Low student to teacher ratio resulting in higher achievements and personalized attention
- MESALI cultural events further enrich language study, and finally