The Most Cost-Effective Evening Language Program In The Washington, DC Area
Washington, DC Foreign Language Classes - including Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Persian, Dari, Somali, Amharic, French, Russian and much more
Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle, Farragut and Chinatown classroom locations
Contact email@example.com for your class location.
Our professors have decades of experience directly preparing Foreign Service Officers for their language exams. Come benefit from the best!
Arabic student testimonial — Andrea:
Dari/Persian student testimonial — Sarah:
Why are more students switching to MESALI from similar institutions?
- Free admission to MESALI's international career development lectures for enrolled students
- Networking and career enhancement through MESALI job placement
- Low student to teacher ratio resulting in higher achievements and personalized attention
- MESALI cultural events further enrich language study, and finally
- MESALI is the least expensive foreign language school in the greater Washington, DC region.
Intensive 90 Hour Classes - $2,300
*Inquire about Partial scholarships, installment plans, and workplace reimbursement. Scholarships are available on a first enroll first serve basis. The Intensive 90 hour course meets the language course requirements for Fulbright Scholars and Borne Fellows. Read the Intensive Language Program page for instructions
Normal 60 Hour Classes - $1,500
*Inquire about Partial scholarships, installment plans, and workplace reimbursement. Scholarships are available on a first enroll first serve basis. These classes meet the language requirements of Fulbright Scholars and Borne Fellows.
Standard Classes - $350
Write firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
© Copyright 2014 DC Internationals